Timeless Wonders of Vietnam, Cambodia & The Mekong (2019) : Mekong Navigator
13 Days From Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City
A fascinating, rewarding and multilayered adventure.
Two of the most beautiful, historic and friendly places in all of Asia, dynamic Vietnam and pastoral Cambodia are intriguing studies in contrast. Each possesses its own unique charm and social traditions, its own tragic history and complex past. In many ways, a visit here is less about the sights you see than it is about the people you meet and the experiences you have along the way.
Ho Chi Minh City offers a heady mixture of old and new while Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, surprises visitors with its charm. As the lifeblood of Southeast Asia, the Mekong teems with colorful floating villages and mementos of its French Colonial past. Phnom Penh, Cambodia's thriving capital, is fast-forwarding to the future yet retains a provincial intimacy. And colorful Siem Reap provides the gateway to the vast UNESCO-designated jungle temple complex of Angkor Wat.
Call (440) 967-2000 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13898766
- Cruise Line
- Offer valid through 6/30/2018
- 13 Days
- Cruise Ship
- Mekong Navigator
Click for more information on this ship.
|Day 1||Siem Reap|
|Day 2||Siem Reap|
|Day 3||Siem Reap|
|Day 4||Siem Reap|
|Day 5||Wat Hanchey|
|Day 6||CRUISING THE MEKONG RIVER|
|Day 7||Phnom Penh|
|Day 8||CRUISING THE MEKONG RIVER|
|Day 9||CRUISING THE MEKONG RIVER|
|Day 10||Vinh Long|
|Day 11||My Tho|
|Day 12||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Day 13||Depart Ho Chi Minh City|
- All fares are per guest in US Dollars based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
- Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Availability of all stateroom categories cannot be guaranteed.
- Single Supplement applies for single accommodation.
- Itineraries, hotels, and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Prices exclude additional port charges of $170 per person.